Custom Search

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top 10 Moments of 2009

In chronological order, my Top 10 moments of 2009. Drum roll please!


1) Ski Trip with the Boys - me, John Carpenter, Aaron Lee, JP Ossenfort and Brandon Bains! We left at 7pm on Friday night, drove to Santa Fe, arrived at 4am, started skiing/snowboarding at 9am, skied all day saturday and sunday, and literally skied off the mountain at 3pm on Sunday into our rented minivan and started our trek back to Dallas. Oh yeah - and on Sunday I busted my tail bone trying to pull-off a jump on my snow board - not a fun ride home! Thankfully John had some hydrocodone!





2) Found out that Kathryn was pregnant. I came home from work and Kathryn showed me her pregnancy test and said "So, do you want a boy or a girl?" Aubrey - in case you read this one day - I answered "GIRL!", of course.


3) Trip to Santa Barbara, CA - on the Bank! I was a top sales performer at work and won a trip with some of my co-workers and bosses to an awesome resort in Santa Barbara. Great food, wine, and relaxing!




4) It's a girl!

5) Scott's bachelor party in Kansas City. Golf, gambling, other bachelor party stuff... Scott, the bachelor, hit a hole in one!


6) Scott and Whitney's Wedding in Iowa City. I gotta admit - I wasn't that excited about going to Iowa City - but wow, what a cool college town. And what a great wedding! Watch this video as evidence.



7) Chicago Baby! Kathryn and I decided to rent a car from Iowa City and drive to Chicago for a little summer vacation before the baby arrives. Shopping, dining, and most importantly a day game at Wrigley Field against cross-town rivals White Sox.




8) OU vs BYU Weekend in Dallas. With the exception of the sooners laying an egg in Jerry World against the Mighty BYU Cougars - we had a great weekend! Old highschool and college buddies, Doug and Garrett, and their wives came into town and stayed with us.




9) I'm a dad! Aubrey arrived on October 3rd! Everything went smoothly, everyone is healthy, and Aubrey is already growing up so fast!





10) Watching Aubrey grow up - 3 months already!


No comments:

Post a Comment